How to Stop Emotional Eating
If you have ever struggled with your weight, dieting, the rubber-band effect, emotional eating or binge eating, this episode of the WTF Am I Doing With My Life? podcast is a must-listen. I know it was for me. I was in awe while interviewing this woman. Marisa Molina struggled with it all, too. She's tried every diet, hired personal trainers, and felt the failure of not getting the result she was looking for- to be happy and satisfied with her body. But there was a voice inside telling her, "There has to be a better way." She found that better way when she discovered intuitive eating.
She teaches people how to use mindfulness and awareness to move past mental blocks that keep them from reaching their goals and to face challenges with ease. Marisa is the founder of Hello Beautiful Health, a Certified Holistic Health Practitioner, life coach, a Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor and has a Master’s Degree in Public Health, concentrated in Epidemiology. Hello Beautiful Health offers programs which help people transform their relationship with food, their bodies, and themselves so they can eat, love and live freely.
Today on the podcast, we talk about:
- Why do I keep binge eating?
- How to stop emotional eating
- Why diets don't work
- What intuitive eating is and why it works
She also shares with us three ways we can begin incorporating this intuitive practices in our lives.
- Mindfulness. Start to notice the patterns around your eating habits. Slow down and eat without distractions and enjoy your food.
- Have more fun! Get more rest and eat when you're hungry and half of your problems with eating will disappear!
- Practice self-care every day. Make YOUR well-being and happiness a priority and things will start to shift around you.
To learn more, go to HelloBeautifulHealth.com
You can also follow Marisa here:
The song featured on this podcast is "SLOW BURN" BY AUTOGRAF.